I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
I would like to thank InHisCare for this, as she is some kind of sun ray herself.
The Award: for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring – people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world!
1.Thank the blogger/s who nominated you.
2.Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and list the rules.
3.Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Who is you favorite Music Artist and name three things you like about them?
I can’t answer that.
- How old were you when you did your first Creative Writing or Graphic Design (Drawing)?
I can remember the first time I wrote a poem that I felt was of good enough quality for me to recite it to my mom when I was 5 years old. It went a little something like this:
“Roses are Red. Violets are violet. I love you like… Well, no words can describe it.
Soooooo… I will just stay silent”.
Hopefully, I have come a long way in my writing since then…
- Why and How Long have you been on WordPress Blogging?
I have been on WordPress since July. I needed a place to spit out all the random phrases that randomly swirl into my head.
- What is your favorite Holiday, if any to Celebrate and Why?
Thanksgiving. I don’t care for the holiday, but it is the only time when you can sleep in late, do nothing all day, and its totally okay, and everyone’s happy anyway.
- If you were on the dance floor. What’s your best dance move?
Whatever the music is telling me to do.
- What inspires you to write?
Because if I didn’t write, but I stared at the sky until it spoke to me, or talked to myself about what season her eyes reminded me of, or stared at a sentence for two hours because the comma seemed to be out of place, or thought about what color deception would be, people might think I am crazy… er than I actually am. Inspiration enough.
- Do you find it challenging to write through adversity?
No, in fact I find it easier. It is my therapy.
- If were offered an opportunity to live in a different country and write for a year. What place would you choose and why?
Greece because it screams culture, and culture is made of the best stories.
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you still enjoy handwriting your work?
- When is your favorite time to of day or night to create your work?
Between 10pm- 3am. I never truly like what I write in daylight.
4.Nominate 11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the bloggers 11 questions of your own.
- What actor would play you in the movie about your life?
- What is love?
- If you were on Death Row, what would be your last meal?
- Do you believe in God?
- What is your horoscope sign?
- What body part could you do without?
- Buried or cremated?
- What website do you visit the most?
- If you did not have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
- Stuck on an island. 5 things you can bring. What would they be?